- Assam. This 2nd Flush Assam comes to you as fresh as the day it was plucked! The deep malted Assam flavour is captured and the flavour retained to taste just as it should. 212ºF / 100 ºC (Steep* 3-5 min)
- Lover’s Leap comes from one of the best tea gardens in Sri Lanka (Ceylon). During its peak season (Feb/Mar) this estate’s production is characterized by a delightful flavour that is astringent and lively. The best weather for producing quality tea is highlighted by cool nights, dry weather and bright sunny days. The liquor is bright with excellent flowery flavour and a cup that tends somewhat light. A good after-dinner tea. 212ºF / 100 ºC (Steep* 3-5 min)
- Margaret’s Hope (Darjeeling Region India). A delicate astringent cup with the distinctive ‘Muscatel’ character. Hints of currant create an almost wine-like taste. 212ºF / 100 ºC (Steep* 3-5 min)
- Organic Ceylon. A fine organic tea that is a great in the morning. Highly aromatic with a medium bodied infusion. A subtle sweetness lingers for a smooth, satisfying cup. Ceylon black tea is perfect for the morning or afternoon 212ºF / 100 ºC (Steep* 3-5 min)
- Golden Heaven Yunnan. Composed of tippy, neat, wiry, and well-made leaves, characterized by its shape, color, aroma, and malty taste. This tea produces a bright reddish cup with a brisk, fragrant aroma. This is one of the highest quality teas available from Yunnan Province. 212ºF / 100 ºC (Steep* 3-5 min)
- Keemun Panda #1 is one of the finest teas in the world with a complex aromatic character often compared to Burgundy wines. Traditionally, Keemun tea was used in blending for English Breakfast tea and rapidly became an English staple because of its complex yet subtle flavor. 212ºF / 100 ºC (Steep* 3-5 min)
* Steeping times are suggested and will vary by personal preference.